1. When is information collected from you?
- when you register for or use any of our services on websites owned and/or operated by us.
- when you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by us and/or our business partners.
- o when you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or hosted by our business partners on behalf of us or use services on such websites.
2. What is the information used for?
Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates, business partners and contractors for the following purposes:
- o To respond to your requests and queries
- o To provide goods and services to you
- o To verify and process your personal particulars and payments
- o To communicate with you
- o To enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations
- o For marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis
- o To send you information, promotions, updates and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations
- o Complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court
- o For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, including during the registration process
In the event that you participate in contests or other promotional programs on our websites sponsored or organized by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our websites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.
3. How long does we keep the information?
We shall retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the above mentioned purposes and take reasonable measures to destroy any personal data that is no longer necessary to meet those purposes.
4. Our security measures?
We will safeguard the privacy of your personal data, whether you interact with us personally, by telephone, mail, over the internet or other electronic media. We hold personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records and take steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Where we no longer require any personal data that we hold. That personal data would be destroyed or have particulars or information which may identify individuals removed.
Chennais Amirta aims to comply with the requirements of the PDPA and respects your choices. If you have registered your telephone number with Do Not Call (DNC) Registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages. However, if you have previously consented to us sending you such message via your telephone number, we will continue to do so until you withdraw such consent.